- The Pure Comfort™ system offers superior comfort and energy savings.
- Up to 16.0 IEER and 12.0 EER for AC matchups.
- Up to 13.6 IEER, 11.0 EER, and 3.3 COP for HP matchups.
- Two-stage cooling capabilities allow the system to respond to changing conditions efficiently and effectively.
- System operates at lower speeds most of the time for maximum comfort, enhanced humidity control and energy savings.
- MSAV® supply fan technology delivers year-round savings and comfort, improved operational efficiency and enhanced performance.
- Variable-frequency drive slowly ramps the system’s blower up to speed, offering smooth, efficient and quiet operation.
- Standard MERV 8 filters increase IAQ by providing higher levels of air filtration and decreasing wind noise.
- System achieves/exceeds the single zone VAV supply fan requirements for ASHRAE 90.1 2013, California Title 24, and IECC 2015.
- The Advanced Condensate Management™ system uses quality engineering and innovative design to control condensation and keep moisture where it belongs.
- Blow-off baffle catches the water droplets blowing off the coil, stopping water from leaking into the duct.
- Extended drip shield prevents moisture from dripping into the duct system.
- External filter rack keeps filters dry by channeling condensation directly to the drain.
- Enhanced cabinet construction with pre-painted sheet metal provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
- Innovative cabinet design reduces cabinet sweating and makes it easy to maintain
- The Simple Service™ system makes installation, maintenance, and service calls easier.
- Easy-service filters are accessible on either side of the unit for convenient serviceability.
- Drain pan is easily removable and can be adjusted for both horizontal or vertical applications.
- Slide-out blower motor reduces installation and service time.
- Intelligent design provides easy access to the compressor and service valve for convenient serviceability.
- Low-maintenance blower belt auto-tensioner aids longer belt life and quick belt replacement.
ainst refrigerant migration that can occur during low ambient operations