- The Lennox® CORE Control System reinvents the service process in the palm of your hand with a wireless mobile service app, making setup and service faster than ever before.
- Guided Setup with progress indicators, detailed help, and exportable summaries drive simple and trouble-free setup, reducing commissioning times over similar systems.
- Enhanced Test Functionality provides real-time sensor readings, trending, and reports that enable easy troubleshooting.
- Multiple Device Support for Android and iOS on both phones and tablets lets you experience the Lennox® CORE Service App on the device you are comfortable with.
- The Lennox® CORE Unit Controller empowers customers to choose their building controls, allowing simple or tailored operation.
- Multi-protocol Support including standard BACnet IP & MS/TP allows custom monitoring and control while maintaining backward compatibility.
- Wireless Sensor Support with no additional gateways reduces the installation cost of both retrofits and new installations.
- Device Encryption and Firmware Validation are engineered to Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 guidelines and provide peace of mind without sacrificing functionality.
- The Lennox® CORE Control System uses built-in algorithms to deliver key performance indicators and drive unit components simply and reliably.
- Intelligent Operation optimizes comfort and unit reliability without complex configuration, saving time and delivering results.
- Integrated wireless gateway provides a secure connection to optional wireless zone sensors and the Lennox® CORE Service App.
- Configurable Backup Modes maintain unit operation and comfort during construction or external building control downtime.
- The Lennox® CORE Unit Controller optimizes unit operation in real-time by processing advanced sensor inputs, maximizing energy efficiency and space comfort
- Standard Sensor Package monitors key performance indicators of both the air and refrigeration systems to dynamically adjust system operation.
- System Diagnostics track efficiency, and indicate specific component failures, allowing your organization to keep units running efficiently while reducing troubleshooting time.
- Configuration Parameters drive tailored sequences of operation and make the CORE Unit Controller the most flexible Lennox has to offer.