- Model L rooftop units deliver the lowest total cost of ownership through variable-speed components and intelligent operation.
- Energy-saving efficiency ratings of up to 22.5 SEER, 23.3 IEER, and 15.0 EER are among the highest in the industry.
- Optimized humidity control with enhanced dehumidification and optional Humiditrol™+ reduces energy usage over traditional hot-gas reheat systems.
- Qualifies for rebate programs, delivering even more ways to save money.
- The Lennox® CORE Control System delivers connected service, open integration, reliable performance, and efficiency optimization to empower all parts of your organization.
- Mobile App interface provides intuitive guided setup, reports, and parameter adjustment to optimize unit operation.
- Open integration and control with standard BACnet IP & MS/TP, LONTalk, thermostats, and all-new wireless sensors allow freedom of choice and custom monitoring and control.
- Diagnostics and sensor system monitors component performance, tracks capacity and efficiency, and alerts when necessary, enabling smart asset management.
- Advanced technologies deliver premium comfort and indoor air quality in a wide range of applications.
- Humiditrol™+, Lennox’s new modulating hot gas reheat dehumidification system, provides energy-efficient dehumidification for superior indoor air quality and year-round comfort.
- UVC germicidal lights and high-MERV filter options provide indoor air quality solutions for comfortable air in diverse climate zones.
- Modulating compressors and fans optimize efficiency and comfort to meet space demands in both single-zone and multi-zone VAV applications.
- Model L rooftop units maximize the efficiency of maintenance and service operations, reducing operational costs and minimizing downtime.
- The mobile app interface, Lennox CORE Service App, integrates diagnostic, test, and troubleshooting functionalities, reducing install times over traditional built-in interfaces.
- DirectPlus™ blower standard up to 12.5 tons eliminates traditional belt-drive maintenance and costs.
- The Simple Service System offers tool-less filter access, slide-out blower, isolated compressor compartment, and accessible gas compartment, which further reduces service time.
ADVANCED HVAC SOLUTIONS
- Model L units feature a lead variable-speed compressor and variable-speed blower to maintain a constant discharge air and room temperature to efficiently deliver complete comfort.
- Humiditrol+ is a modulating hot-gas reheat dehumidification system that can vary the sensible and latent capacity of the Model L unit to better match the dehumidification demand of the space.
- Model L units are enabled with enhanced dehumidification (EDH) mode, which is designed to provide additional dehumidification when both cooling and dehumidification demands are present.
- 3-12.5-ton Model L units are equipped with a direct-drive, variable-speed blower that eliminates maintenance and service costs associated with traditional belt-drive motors.
ULTIMATE IAQ SYSTEM
- Factory or Field Installed
- Healthy Climate® High-Efficiency Air Filters
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) Kit
- Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lamps